Tell me a joke

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: Tell me a joke

Post by wolfprophet »

Gator wrote:I need some aid
Well, I'm clean and hetero, so you're not getting your AID(s) from me.

Gator

Post by Gator »

I wasn't asking for sexual favors :lol:
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

no but your giving them for a fiver a session

Gator

Post by Gator »

I'm not that cheap! :D
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

yh but gatorade

Gator

Post by Gator »

Everyone knows that Gatorade was invented for the University of Florida "Gator" football team thus the name-- "Gatorade."

What people don't know is that the Florida State University "Seminoles" ( named after a native Indian tribe still in Florida, and still at war with the U.S.) also made a sports drink about the same time that didn't go over as well because of its name-- "Seminole Fluid."

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

yh but were saying it because of waterboy (the film) gatoradeee ..... h20

Gator

Post by Gator »

OOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Gators are mean because of their large Medulla oblongata, or is it because they have all dem teeth and no tooth brush? :lol:

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

Gator wrote:OOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Gators are mean because of their large Medulla oblongata, or is it because they have all dem teeth and no tooth brush? :lol:
Lol

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Gator wrote:OOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Gators are mean because of their large Medulla oblongata, or is it because they have all dem teeth and no tooth brush? :lol:
Gator wrote:Everyone knows that Gatorade was invented for the University of Florida "Gator" football team thus the name-- "Gatorade."

What people don't know is that the Florida State University "Seminoles" ( named after a native Indian tribe still in Florida, and still at war with the U.S.) also made a sports drink about the same time that didn't go over as well because of its name-- "Seminole Fluid."
I counter your interesting fun fact with another one. Gator's mating rituals generally tend to include plenty of wrestling. The one who wins gets to be on top during the actual mating. Ironically, this is also how my mating rituals tend to turn out. Unlike the male gators though, I occasionally let the female win just for the fun of it, rather than actually genuinely losing to her as most male gators do. (Due to their smaller size and weaker musculature.) ;)