Tell me a joke

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Re: Tell me a joke

Post by Despot »

I'm still doomed to hear all your posts in my mind in Klaus' voice whenever I read them now. Oh fickle fates that torment me :lol:
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

wolfprophet wrote:Excellent joke mate.

Also, Despot, have I not said before that I have a fairly natural sounding German accent in person? :P Comes from learning more German from the exchange students than from my teachers. :lol: Learned to copy the accents of Germans from Hesse, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Brandenburg. We never got students from any of the other 13 German states though. :/ I would have liked to learn to copy their accents as well. -Cough.- After all...someday it may be necessary to infiltrate their culture? Probably when I get sick to death of my own.
>.< COME TO CANEEEEDAA!!!

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I have yet to meet a Canuck I like. Except Sammy. She's pretty awesome. But she wasn't born in Canada and her parents are British and Norwegian. So...Yeah...Let me rephrase that. I've yet to meet a Canuck I like.

unit43

Post by unit43 »

:) ? I met some pretty awesome ones on games like this... Even a few *gulp* Americans.... Also ones from the U.K., India, Croatia, Japan, Mexico, and a few others Im sure Ill remember right after I post this.

Gator

Post by Gator »

A person who speaks two languages is bilingual.

A person who speaks three languages is trilingual.

A person who speaks four or more languages is multilingual.

What is a person who speaks one language?

An American.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

lollllll

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Gator wrote:A person who speaks two languages is bilingual.

An American.
>_> I can speak German near fluently and I'm an American. Though...I am abit rusty. And I refuse to talk to the exchange student this year because he's a major douche who talks down on everyone he meets, then insults us in his own language. To which an average of 1/20 of us can respond back to. Roflmao.

Gator

Post by Gator »

wolfprophet wrote:
Gator wrote:A person who speaks two languages is bilingual.

An American.
>_> I can speak German near fluently and I'm an American. Though...I am abit rusty. And I refuse to talk to the exchange student this year because he's a major douche who talks down on everyone he meets, then insults us in his own language. To which an average of 1/20 of us can respond back to. Roflmao.
Obviously I was stereotyping, I too and an American and speak Spanish quite well (I live in Florida, its required) and a little German from living in Stuttgart for 2 years and Hanou (outside of Frankfurt) for 3 years. I unfortunately am out of practice as there is nothing but Hispanics down here.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

Liam_Jay

Post by Liam_Jay »

gatorade .... h2o .... gatorade ..... h2o loool :lol:

Gator

Post by Gator »

I need some aid