Tell me a joke

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: Tell me a joke

Post by wolfprophet »

Gator wrote:Thats an OLD joke Wolf, how about something a little newer?
Your Mother. Oh wait, sorry, that one was also a little stale.

Gator

Post by Gator »

wolfprophet wrote:
Wolf, I meant, tell us a joke that everybody doesn't already know. You can do better than that.
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Gator wrote:
wolfprophet wrote:
Wolf, I meant, tell us a joke that everybody doesn't already know. You can do better than that.
Tell me a joke that no one has ever heard before and I'll smack you with a frozen trout for being a liar.

Gator

Post by Gator »

Why a frozen trout?
The response time for a 911 call is approximately 4 minutes.....the response time for a .45 ACP hollow point is 930 feet per second....any questions?

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Fine, if you want to ask the reason to my madness, then here! Take this herring and cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with it! I DEMAND IT! NI!

Gator

Post by Gator »

Thats the funniest thing you have said in this thread :lol:

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Yes well, since I lost my girlfriend I also lost my sense of humour. And my sense of right and wrong. And my personal ambitions. Therefore, my next great joke: Mein own life. xD Oh ze cruel irony. An iron willed individual who fights for everything he believes in, destroyed by a female. Remember, if you want to destroy your worst enemies in life, introduce them to the women they have feelings for. They'll go down one way or another.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

wolfprophet wrote:Yes well, since I lost my girlfriend I also lost my sense of humour. And my sense of right and wrong. And my personal ambitions. Therefore, my next great joke: Mein own life. xD Oh ze cruel irony. An iron willed individual who fights for everything he believes in, destroyed by a female. Remember, if you want to destroy your worst enemies in life, introduce them to the women they have feelings for. They'll go down one way or another.
This sounds like it should have been said by Klaus the goldfish in American Dad.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Gator

Post by Gator »

Wolf, after your last post, this joke is dedicated to you...

A woman is like a pack of cards ...

... You need a heart to love her

... A diamond to marry her

... A club to smash her head in

... And a spade to bury the bitch

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Excellent joke mate.

Also, Despot, have I not said before that I have a fairly natural sounding German accent in person? :P Comes from learning more German from the exchange students than from my teachers. :lol: Learned to copy the accents of Germans from Hesse, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Brandenburg. We never got students from any of the other 13 German states though. :/ I would have liked to learn to copy their accents as well. -Cough.- After all...someday it may be necessary to infiltrate their culture? Probably when I get sick to death of my own.