Killers of America discussion

Feel free to talk about anything here.
RavinPagan

Re: Killers of America discussion

Post by RavinPagan »

Its the dogma thats a problem not someones belief, everyone holds their own truth. Right or wrong what sings right to them but beliving your relgion/dogma/beliefs are the ultimate truth and forcing them onto others its wrong
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

u seriously think religion has benifited mankind

*shrugs* alright , thats the most demented thing i ever heard
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

dunno alcohol that was a good religious invention. But i have to agree religion has caused a lot of suffering
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Rictavius
Location: The Seychelles Island , a unique place on this planet

Post by Rictavius »

*nods* be grateful that im in an upbeat mood

i would have seriously gone on a rant, a very angry rant too
If man only sees its pure potential, we could dominate the Galaxy

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

religion has benefitted mankind alot its just caused more suffering is all

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

divkeays wrote:i dont care about the palstines and the israels that war wont stop
its not a joke in your opinion its ajoke
No one said killing people was a joke. I said that the Aryan Brotherhood and Neo Nazis in general are a huge freaking joke. Pure white my ass, they're pretty much all trailer park trash and druggie convicts who's opinions will never matter to the world in their life times.

And as for the Israel - Palestine issue...I've said this a thousand times before to thousands of people. Land belongs to the people who fight hardest for it. If you get outside help, then you get outside help. Yes that is a definitive factor, but it doesn't change the fact that you can still lose. British settlers and later Americans settling the west killed massive numbers of Indians. Thus, the land became theirs. Some Jews carved out their own country on the same lands twice in the course of roughly 2000 years, they fought harder and smarter for it. It's theirs now. That's the facts....and arguing about how some boy bled to death in his fathers arms or how wrong it was for the Israelis to take over another country won't change the fact that it's happened, it's over and nothing will ever change it. Even if you pick up a gun and go over to Gaza and help kill Israeli soldiers, it's not going to change a damn thing.
Also, Fadel. Since 2001alone attacks originating from Gaza have killed over 350 Israeli civilians and wounded thousands more. This is not just rockets though, this includes suicide bombings, sniper attacks and at least 15 incidences of Hamas gunmen strolling into public buildings and opening fire on unarmed civilians.

And I hope no one dares to say all civilians in Gaza, or anywhere for that matter, are innocent, because they are not. This is fact that has stood through history in all wars and with all peoples. Only children are innocent unless they're forced to fight. For everyone else, there's varying degrees of guilt.... From WWII when German civilians beat up and disarmed Hitler youth troops to keep their small village untouched to Vietnam when some of the Vietnamese villagers worked for the Americans as local defense forces for their own villages at day and fought as Communist guerrillas at night and up to this issue we're talking about where some Gaza civilians told IDF forces where Hamas militants were while others welcomed Hamas into their homes to use as ambush points, weapons caches, or whatever they needed the structure for, and of course we have the other civilians took their natural instincts and just tried to stay safe in a hellish war zone and avoided both sides.

The world is ugly people. Accept it and then try your best to shape it because most likely you'll never change it in your life times.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

divkeays wrote:religion has benefitted mankind alot
No, it has not. Spirituality has. Religion is merely a ploy to control the uneducated masses, and to justify war. "Yes, they are lovely people, but they have the wrong day as a Sabbat and therefore must all die. God (insert your favourite name for the concept as appropriate) said so"

Understand the difference between the two.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

fadel

Post by fadel »

really? where areu from? america? let's sy they some strangers occupied the USA wouldn't u fight for it? if yes, them ur guilty for defending ur self, and for trying to liberate ur own land. right? isn't that what u r saying?

and the land is not for who fights more for it, it's for who was born in it and lived in it, and ate in it, and died in it, not for some strangers that comes from nowhere with the help of the mist powerfull armies in the world and conquered that land. they are conqueres then.

yea u r right the world is hard, but u r wrong when u said we can't change it, we can if we want so.

divkeays

Post by divkeays »

i do
if man had not looked up to the stars and said whats that then we would not be here
and if another man hadn't said thats god
then we would still be wondering

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

And if the third, wise, man, had not said "Actually they are superdense spheres of constantly reacting hydrogen" then we would still be ignorant.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.