Killers of America discussion

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: Killers of America discussion

Post by wolfprophet »

fadel wrote:really? where areu from? america? let's sy they some strangers occupied the USA wouldn't u fight for it? if yes, them ur guilty for defending ur self, and for trying to liberate ur own land. right? isn't that what u r saying?

and the land is not for who fights more for it, it's for who was born in it and lived in it, and ate in it, and died in it, not for some strangers that comes from nowhere with the help of the mist powerfull armies in the world and conquered that land. they are conqueres then.
Israel owns the land now regardless. If there's going to be peace, Hamas and other militant groups have to stop trying to kill Israelis and instead sit down and talk to them....there are some Israelis that are interested in giving back some of the land to Palestinians, but with each border guard that's kidnapped, each rocket that injures a child, each gunman that kills an unarmed person and each tear that is shed over a loss, the Israelis grow less and less willing to be peaceful, let alone give back an inch of land.

fadel

Post by fadel »

man u r starting to be very childish with those lies that u r posting, if u r keeping this kind of rythme in talking i prefer not to discuss with u.

first about the rockets and the childs that are dieng u said , that since 2001 only 350 person died, i told u jst in 2 weeks over 2000 palestinien died, look the difference man.

and for israel giving land? cmon ur kidding me, then why they are not stopping of building those villages? maybe because they want peace? hell no, they don't want peace, they want tobuild israel the juish country, from the nile to the PHEURAT, i think u should now this, right?

so there jesus can conme to earth, after all it's all relegion.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Well, sorry to tell you, but they're not any more of lies than what you're telling me. I've done the research from both perspectives. Israelis claim many of those civilians were armed, Palestinians claim they were innocent. I bet there's a middle ground between those perspectives, but it seems more likely that most of them were just in the wrong place at the wrong time and were not armed at all. If you add up the injured to those kill counts, you get a more equal number of civilian casualties on both sides, but the Israelis have much larger numbers of crippled and permanently injured because they have better medical services. Which would you rather be? Dead? or spend your life missing a leg? I'd rather be dead personally. Either way though, both sides are in the wrong. Israel for starting it and Gaza for not letting it sit and trying a better method. It's not like all of Israel is just going to pack up and leave for Europe because a few truck bombs go off. The founders of the current Israel were holocaust survivors after all. But most of them are dead and the legacy they left behind was the mentality that you have to be strong to survive in the world.

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Speaking of Legacies.... Despot, can you please just lock this thread now? Maybe delete it. It's gotten way out of hand for all of us, particularly me.

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

I'm not going to lock or delete this. Many of the comments here have value, even if to show the effects of propoganda. And it is certainly a lively, stimulating, interesting debate. What I will do though is to move it to the "General" section, as I think that is more appropriate.

You are, of course, free to not post to this, and let the thread die a peaceful death.
O hai! Ur planets? I eated dem.

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

y don t you delete this NOW please
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Join use my referal link posted in general chat. Under Last post wins!!

Then join my alliance there!

Thanks

Despot
Location: Heading to your neck of the woods, after several bearsize portions of Vindaloo.

Post by Despot »

Despot wrote:You are, of course, free to not post to this, and let the thread die a peaceful death.

Killerbuck

Post by Killerbuck »

y dont u delete it
Starbattle.org

Better than SERIOS

Join use my referal link posted in general chat. Under Last post wins!!

Then join my alliance there!

Thanks

RavinPagan

Post by RavinPagan »

for the reasons stated above
"Upon my Oath I'm not a lying man"

Despot

Post by Despot »

Despot wrote:You are, of course, free to not post to this, and let the thread die a peaceful death.
If you stop posting, it will drop down the thread listing, and eventually go out of sight. I have already covered my reasons.