favourite music?

Feel free to talk about anything here.
wolfprophet

Re: favourite music?

Post by wolfprophet »

I'm a fan of anything but rap, R&B, Hip-hop, Country and similar genres. Also, not a huge fan of anything with excessive screaming which makes it impossible to understand the probably poorly conceptualized lyrics. Lyrics definitely count for me. Though to be very specific on a song/band. I like The Fray. Especially the song "How to Save a Life" Their new album though....was very unimpressive.... First album was pretty decent, but I have a feeling they'll go down as a two-hit wonder in music history.

KingWill

Post by KingWill »

I like loud music that has a level of power with it.

The fray, how to save a life, is a perfect example of what kind of music i can't listen to for 15 seconds.
WTF mate. . . I ain't a red coat!

http://s7.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=122728

wolfprophet

Post by wolfprophet »

Turn it up really loud then? :P If you have a music mixing program you can mess with it abit to make it more to your liking. Lol.
Although, recently I've taken a new liking to listening Green Day. Their new album encouraged me to get all their old stuff and give it all a listen through. That and hearing the song Kiss me, I'm shitfaced! by The Drop-kick Murphys got me into their stuff. Favourite song from them right now would have to be The Green Fields of France. Though that may change and I continue going through their music. xP