comliaints to admin

Feel free to talk about anything here.
StarBuck

comliaints to admin

Post by StarBuck »

To Admin:

BuckRoger Unvi USA

The reason im post this message is that I was Banned in Unvi USA for ("attempted Exploitation by automatic") from 9/29/2011 till 10/4/2011.

This is just wrong I have not done a thnig wrong, but for the game to automaitic Ban me for no reason ? ( so if u do not Refresh the game from time to time it thinks u r attempting exploitating it, this s_cks. After "ALL" the Ruby I have payed in to this game no wonder we r not getting new ppl to join) ,I think this problen needs to be address by admin.

To tell the truth I'm Bad as Hell to be treated like this. :twisted:

Homo_astro

Re: comliaints to admin

Post by Homo_astro »

Send the administrator a politely worded email at webmaster@battleforserios.com explaining the situation. These kinds of bans are done automatically and not individually by the administration. And just because you dont like the reason (not refreshing) doesn't mean there isn't a reason ;)

Hades

Re: comliaints to admin

Post by Hades »

I had the same problem, you have to click tools, go to bottem and click internet options, click security tab then custom level..
scroll down until you find META refresh, then click disable...
the problem with this is it stops all auto refresh on your internet, a pain in the arse to get used to on other sites, i believe this should be put as glitch and fixed
as i shouldn't have to mess around with the rest of my internet just to play one game :)