Story Time

Feel free to talk about anything here.
Iconic20

Story Time

Post by Iconic20 »

For this story, everyone should post about three to five sentences on the story. This story is meant to be funny and make your post comply with the last poster's post. It also has to rhyme.

I will start:

Once upon a time, not long ago, when I was an orphan who slept in the snow. There lived a little boy who was mislead, by some strange hobo, guess what he said. He said "Me and you kid we gonna' make some cash, robbing old folks and makin' the dash." They started the job and cash came with ease, but he couldn't stop it's like he had a disease.

fusion

Re: Story Time

Post by fusion »

Iconic20 wrote: Once upon a time, not long ago, when I was an orphan who slept in the snow. There lived a little boy who was mislead, by some strange hobo, guess what he said. He said "Me and you kid we gonna' make some cash, robbing old folks and makin' the dash." They started the job and cash came with ease, but he couldn't stop it's like he had a disease.
one day he got caught, then he had a thought. ill make a run for it, i might make it for a bit. then the police caught him again, good thing i have plan. ill pretend to be an orphan once more, and then appeared thor. he hit me with his hammer and put me in the slammer. i didnt get my one call, because the hobo was at the mall. the police told me , one day youll see. we have you beat, the only things you have are the shoes on your feet.
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

anubis

Post by anubis »

fusion wrote:
Iconic20 wrote: Once upon a time, not long ago, when I was an orphan who slept in the snow. There lived a little boy who was mislead, by some strange hobo, guess what he said. He said "Me and you kid we gonna' make some cash, robbing old folks and makin' the dash." They started the job and cash came with ease, but he couldn't stop it's like he had a disease.
one day he got caught, then he had a thought. ill make a run for it, i might make it for a bit. then the police caught him again, good thing i have plan. ill pretend to be an orphan once more, and then appeared thor. he hit me with his hammer and put me in the slammer. i didnt get my one call, because the hobo was at the mall. the police told me , one day youll see. we have you beat, the only things you have are the shoes on your feet.
One day i was kidnap by Aliens , and i never come back!
Now i am an orphan who dont sleep anymore, i look and post 26h/day on Battle for Serios, some times i like to ...to..go off topic.

fusion

Post by fusion »

that didnt rhyme at all i cant add anything to this

someone else will have to first
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

Iconic20

Post by Iconic20 »

He got out of jail, Steve paid his bail. Then he was coming and made a left, he was running top speed until he was out of breath. He knocked an old man down and swore he kill him, then he made his move to an abandoned building, he ran upstairs up to the top floor, open up the door there, guess who he saw. Bob, the dopie shootin' dope, who don't know the meanin' of water nor soap. He said...

suresh

Post by suresh »

he said that he quit living in this earth and falls down from the building

THE END :lol: :lol: :lol:
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

anubis

Post by anubis »

Sweet Dreams :lol:

fusion

Post by fusion »

not the end, its just another bend, around the corner store he looked for his mum, but instead he found some rum, he then ran out, and he let out a shout, arrest me im drunk in public, but he felt sick, the police then arrested him again, they wanted him to apologize for his sin.

not too good but work with it :P
~fusion~
Yeah buddddy!

suresh

Post by suresh »

on the way to the police station there was an accident and the cops left him in the car and rushed to the scene..

then he got an idea and took out the sargant's shotgun and sat in the driver seat .. :D
DEATH BEGINS WITH LIFE'S FIRST BREATH , AND LIFE BEGINS AT THE TOUCH OF DEATH

anubis

Post by anubis »

suresh wrote:on the way to the police station there was an accident and the cops left him in the car and rushed to the scene..

then he got an idea and took out the sargant's shotgun and sat in the driver seat .. :D
5s later he got anouder idea.....
He goes home and beat his mom bcoz he did not give money to fill the car....

I'm sorry momma!
I never meant to hurt you!
I never meant to make you cry; but tonight
I'm cleanin out my closet (one more time)
I said I'm sorry momma!
I never meant to hurt you!
I never meant to make you cry; but tonight
I'm cleanin out my closet

Remember when Fuzion died and you said you wished it was me?
Well guess what, I +AM+ dead - dead to you as can be!